With in-person gatherings shut down around the country, local events everywhere are feeling the squeeze. Local sports teams, independent theaters, music festivals, family attractions, and other ticket-based businesses saw their revenue disappear overnight.
These are tough times. We’d like to help you make it through this with some cold hard cash.
Passage Capital offers event producers and venues the opportunity to receive an up-front infusion of cash NOW to help your business weather this storm. All we ask is that you continue to trust us with your business when things take a turn for the better.
How Passage Capital Works
- Apply online. It only takes a few minutes.
- You’ll hear back in 1-2 weeks (hopefully with an offer, but we’ll let you know even if we can’t).
- Receive $1,000 up to $100,000 depending on your past ticket sales.
- No credit checks.
- No payback. Passage Capital is not a loan.
- Our offer will be for a multi-year period where we’ll work as your ticketing provider to help you reach more fans and sell more tickets.
- You do not need to be an existing Passage client.
Does this sound like something that would be helpful to your business?
Fill out our interest form. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete, and we’ll get back to you within 1-2 weeks.
At Passage, we’ve made it our mission to support independent event producers, small businesses, and local entertainment over the past six years in Detroit (our hometown) and throughout the US.
This is new territory for all of us, but around the corner might be a new frontier. A bright future: one that’s worth investing in. So we’re doubling down, recommitting to the day where we all can be together again. We invite you to join us.
Got questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 855.688.PASS.
Interested in investing in Passage Capital? Please send an email to email@example.com.